Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ahhhhh, Costumes!

So, good times. Late night sewing, early morning sewing, last minute sewing. Good stuff. I'm a nut, I know. But sometimes with a deadline looming is the best time to sew. Sometimes you miss some details you need correct or you realize you just won't get around to hemming anything, but here is something very satisfying about it all coming together and the stress of the past several hours melt away as you arrive at your event and watch the eyes of those around you light up with envy and awe.

Hey! I never said I was modest.
Pictures!!!!!!!

Hair preparation

Ready to go! Check out the kiss curl.


Me and my cute beau. I made his vest and I found a tie with the Phillips dog listening to a Vitaphone at a thrift store. SCORE!

Me looking smart by the Dunsmuir House, Oakland.



Classy!

Next time: Trip to Chinatown to buy a dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment